MakingCosmetics - Tripeptide-5-1.0floz / 30ml - Cosmetic Ingredient by MakingCosmetics at Dupen Labs. MPN: AAG-TRPE-01-30. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Description: Highly bioactive, deeply skin penetrating peptide (palmitoyl tripeptide-5). Has been found in-vitro studies to activate tissue growth
Product Description & Reviews
Description: Highly bioactive, deeply skin penetrating peptide (palmitoyl tripeptide-5). Has been found in-vitro studies to activate tissue growth factor (TGF-beta). TGF-beta is known to stimulate collagen synthesis in the skin. The peptide content is 900-1300 ppm (approx. 1g peptide/1kg solution). Dissolved in glycerin & water. Preservative-free. Clear liquid, no odor. Easily water-soluble.
CAS: 623172-56-5, 56-81-5
INCI Name: Palmitoyl tripeptide-5, glycerin, water
- In-vitro tests showed that tripeptide has better collagen building capacity than TGF-beta
- Has been found to improve significantly the appearance of any type of wrinkles
- Has good skin firming and moisturizing properties
- May be able to reduce appearance of stretch marks. In clinical study with 60 volunteers a significant reduction of the appearance of wrinkles was shown after use of 84 days
- Could be used as alternate method to collagen injections used in lip products.
Use: Add as is at the end of formulas. Typcial use level: 1 - 3%. For external use only.
Storage: Store refrigerated (4-8oC / 39-46oF)
Applications: Anti-aging & anti-wrinkle products, pre/after sun lotions, hydrating skin care treatments, lip products, eye wrinkle treatment.
Country of Origin: Switzerland
Raw material source: Amino acids
Manufacture: Tripeptide-5 is produced synthetically from amino acids with a unique sequence to mimic the human body's own mechanism to produce collagen via TGF-beta.
Animal Testing: Not animal tested
GMO: GMO free but not certified
Vegan: Does not contain animal-derived components
Features & Highlights
- Highly bioactive, deeply skin penetrating peptide (palmitoyl tripeptide-5)
- Pure & concentrated ingredient. Not a finished cosmetic product. Use as raw material for making cosmetics or add directly to finished skin care products.
- High-quality product from the USA
- Free Shipping
- Supplied by MakingCosmetics Inc., an ISO certified & FDA registered ingredient supplier
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by MakingCosmetics, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: REJ-BPC157-50mg, ean: 0647341461598,
Body Protective Compound Peptide. This item is strictly for research purposes only in a laboratory setting. Not for human consumption or usage. BPC-157 (also known as PL 14736) is a pentadecapeptide. It has the amino acid sequence Gly-Glu-Pro-Pro-Pro...
Specific and irreversible inhibitor of serine proteases. Inhibits chymotrypsin, kallikrein, plasmin, thrombin, trypsin and other related thrombolytic enzymes. Less toxic substitute for PMSF. Substance Name: 4-(2-Aminoethyl)-benzenesulfonyl fluoride, ...